Sunday, July 17, 2011

DIY canvas tote bag.

So I was busy this few days cause of number one: work and number two: my canvas tote bag.

Painting wasn't my best but I tried. And I screwed up the first tote bag I bought. So I got another one, and bought an additional ocean blue dye too.









So skipping all the dyeing and bleaching (And the unnecessary details), the two tote bags are done. I kind of screwed up the first one cause there was a smeared of ink and trying to be smart, I painted over and made a mess out of it. I'm really disappointed with that BIG, BOLD line. But anyway, I'm quite happy with the outcome of both the canvas tote bags. YEAH OH YEAH.








Which do you like better? HEEHEE. Today's post is rather short. I know, I haven't been putting in much effort to chat nowadays. I'm so sorry, I'm just really busy. I'll be going out for a school's MATECH trip tomorrow morning and I'll be taking lots of shots so that I can share with you guys. See ya!



Alvin Aucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment