Sunday, February 19, 2012

Major Submission: The toilet experience.

I haven't been blogging for real long. The previous post was on 24th January and it was just to post something for boredom sake. It's 5AM in the midnight and here I am with my BFF, FBB Christine hoho. She's now here working at my place working hard for submission, and I'm here blogging cause I'm bored and I'm finally done with work.

Really tired this few days. I've been working on submissions for more than 10 hours daily and reaching home at 12AM. I'm tired, and honestly, I need a break for awhile. Just a short while will do. Presentation boards + walk through submission on Monday and 3 other submissions on Friday. Yes, there's critique and it's on Thursday afternoon.

I've been working on the toilet experience project for quite some time and submission is on Monday. I really tried working on a creative design concept and experience, and I hope I can score for this submission. It's major, M-A-J-O-R. *Pray hard*

Internship is getting real close, 27th February. I'm really looking forward to internship! I'm hoping I can learn a lot more than just the basic skills I know from school. Say yay to internship!

Honestly, I don't have much to blog about tonight, so I shall just stop right here, right now. Goodnight kids!



Alvin Aucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment