Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I'm so brilliant.

I found two person's blog! Yeah oh yeah. It wasn't exactly a secret but I'm just satisfied I found it, somehow. So victim number one: Jong (Jonathan Ong in full) and number two: Daryl. TEEHEE!

Seriously, I really sick of the way Cindy (Matech lecturer) talks to us. I understand she's a mother of two (Or three?) kids but please, don't talk to me like the way you talk to your three year old kid. I'm not being nasty (Maybe I sound a little) but I just don't like it cause I'm 18 and I'm no longer a kid.

And yeah I'm sure my friends would have realized that I've been wearing my headband for the past three weeks? Ever since FOP camp and I've not taken it off (Not literally I mean) since then. I've been keeping my hair longer to change a new hair, again. But it seems like it haven't really grow much, especially my sides and back.

I really want to do dreadlocks badly. So so so badly. I want it like NOW. N-O-W but it will cost me like 200-250 bucks. ):

And this is the reason why I want to leave my fringe longer: Backcomb my hair. Isn't it simple? All I have to do everyday is to just sweep it to the back and maybe put a little wax, and that's it? Say no more busy-hair-day.

Or should I just cut back my old hair? Kind of boring huh.

Urgh I want my hair to grow 10" now. N-O-W.



Alvin Aucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment