Monday, May 9, 2011

So in this post, I don't have much to say in fact. All I want to say is that I'm happy I finished my submission on time (But still not early enough). Both of my submissions are tomorrow and I'm so excited to submit the final product! The following pictures are from one of my two submissions which I've to do a site analysis at Tiong Bahru. I feel that it's not the best of my ability and I seriously want to do better. There are 12 photos in total and I hope you love every single one of them.


Lastly I love this the most cause I feel that I gave this picture a new direction. The letter boxes each have a story in them and it makes me want to explore them all.

I'm so tired not and I'm so going to sleep now. And please, don't make a big fuss that the primary, secondary and JC students are having a public holidays and we polytechnic students are not. It doesn't really matter to me, at all. Goodnight!



Alvin Aucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment