Tuesday, December 6, 2011

AA workshop.

The AA workshop have been ongoing since last Wednesday and till now, our group still haven't got a single mock up model or even the actual model out yet. Surprisingly, our group was the first to confirm our idea and form and kick start on yesterday and after waiting for 10 hours, the 3D printer failed on us. Technology failed on us gosh. The workshop will only be opened from 0800-1200 tomorrow and I really hope the next print will not fail on us. This sucks.

Was at Arab Street yesterday afternoon because I wanted to look for a certain fabric, but no I still can't find it, not even anything similar. Headed to Cheenatown just now and yes I finally found the fabric I want! Yay! I still haven't bought any cause I find the price a little too pricy. I got to think about it first.

Shall end my day early cause tomorrow will be quite a stressful day. Goodnight fellas!



Alvin Aucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment