Friday, December 9, 2011

Yay holidays!

Yay it's Friday and it marks the holidays! This term have been not-so-tough and not-that-stress like the usual terms and I'm glad I did not bad, I guess! I love this term. The pavilion was quite successful (The final outcome) and the AA workshop which just ended today was awesome too! Was just a pity that our model was smaller than A5 urgh.

This three weeks break, I really got a lot of stuff that I want to accomplish. Meet up with Huishan and friends, DIY works, portfolio etc. I really need more time.

Yay for hanging out with Aaron just now. We went NanaThai for dinner, search for a new spectacle frame for him, and I wenr Daiso to get the Denim covers and cardholder + sweather at H&M. I'm still kind of irritated cause I wanted to go kbox today so badly.  All in all, today was an enjoyable day.

Got to start earning as much cash as possible this vacation break and save up too. Will be sleeping soon goodnight!



Alvin Aucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment