Monday, February 27, 2012

Internship Day One.

As some of you guys might kno, internship started today for all year two design kids.  Yes, I was in DP Architects. Why do I say "was"? I've been transferred over to DP Green. It's actually a sister company of DP Architects. DP (Design Partnership) is actually divided into DP Architects, DP Consultants, DP Engineers, DP Green, DPD International and DPD+. That's really how big the company is. Just DP Architects itself at Marina Square has like 800+ staff, if I'm not wrong. And even if it's not 800+, it's really a lot.

DP Green itself concentrates on landscape Architecture and Interior Design. I'm posted to FF&E (Furniture, furnishes and equipments) under the Sports Hub project. It's a MAJOR project of Singapore after Resorts World Sentosa and yes, both projects are under DP firm.

Day One: I've had my induction today, and did the preparation for the material boards. First day of work and I'm so occupied, but I really do enjoy this little things I do. (:

Wanted to do my daily journal entry at the DPinet but I can't even select the right job scope I did. Something's wrong with it gosh! Shall head to bathe now then I might spend a little time watching some variety show episodes before sleeping. Goodnight guys!



Alvin Aucks.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I stumbled across this blogpost while searching online about DP Architects. I was wondering if you could give more of an insight as an intern there (though it's been 2 years. haha). Thank you(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alvin! It would be great if your could share your experiences with us. Im also an interior design and landscape student, just curious about the outide world

    ReplyDelete