Monday, June 4, 2012

Aucks + the sun = 19th.

Haven't been blogging for a really long time, and I'm back now! Internship and school work have been killing me and I'm drained. Still, no matter how much I complain, I still enjoy design.

20 May, I celebrated my birthday with Christine BFF at Sentosa. It was fabulous. :) I totally enjoyed myself the whole day, though it was really tiring.



The celebration at Sentosa was only Christine and I, strictly. It was a picnic. So long since I last had one hahaha! You shall see all the good food later~


Drinks that I've specially prepared. 100 plus for hydration from the sunny sun, green tea for refreshing ourselves and Vitasoy from home cause I'm a big fan of it!


First shot of the day! Christine with her jumpsuit looking hot.


Honestly, it's been very long, i insist very, since I last wore a sports attire out to anywhere. I tend to dress up everyday to school so sports attire is a big booboo.


BFF shot!


And here comes the amazing food by Christine (And her mom)!





The sweet card that Christine made for me using illustrator. Must be killing her cause she's not very good with the software hahaha!



And here's the present! You guys will be surprised with what she gave me. *drum rolls*


IT'S A FRIGGING MUJI BAG OMGASM. I love it so much! She knows I've been wanting a bag from MUJI, and that I don't own any expensive or branded bags. Awwww. :)

Up coming shots will be captioned if I want to. :)





Time for some better looking photos! Hahaha just let me do this cause its my birthday alright.


I think I look pretty hot, from the back (Without the face) hahaha!


Super random shot of Christine. It looks so natural. Wait, it is.







Flairing my armpits! I don't know why, but yeah I just wanted to.


Nope don't ask me why. I've no idea why I did a cross.






Sorry but I just had to unbutton my shorts a little cause it was a little tight. Damn I think I gained a little extra.




I love the hair! Wow I should totally do this everyday.


A few nice shots with my BFF awwww.

















Final hot shot, from the back. Hahaha!


I'm loving the gifts I had.
I really love this book organizer from Huishan, my BFF from secondary school, so so so much! It's from Rockstar. I've been wanting to own something from Rockstar for so long. Wait, Huishan got me a Baggu bag from Rockstar last year too! It's black (Or navy blue) with a leather press-on button strap. The inner consist of a few compartments (Technically for a iPad which I don't own) and a lined notebook. I'm not intending to use this as an organizer, but as a hand carry pouch. Simplicity. Thanks Huishan!




Part one of Christine's gift from me is actually this two packet of candies! I love them. The one on the left, with the traditional looking packaging actually makes popping sounds when you eat them. The one of the right is chocolate, which is shaped like a condom. Cool!



Part two of the presents from Christine is actually Vaselines (In a cute mini packaging which she have already given me two before) and a MUJI bag omg! I totally love the bag. It's awesome. I love the navy blue colored canvas material and the tiny details on the handle and strap. :) And yes, it cost a bomb. All I can say, it cost above 100 bucks. (Y) Thanks for the splurge Christine BFF!

My 19th didn't have a cake or a big celebration, but so what? I totally enjoyed my day. There will be another "celebration" with Charmaine, Jeremy Aaron and Christine at a Japanese buffet and I'm so damn looking forward to it! That's the best buffet I've ever eaten.

Goodnight readers, goodnight love. :)



Alvin Aucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment