Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Revamp of blog x Short updates.

Firstly, I've got myself a second bunny if you guys don't know about it yet (Which you should since I've been posting pictures of it excessively on Instagram. Follow me @alvinaucks). It's called Daisy, and honestly, it doesn't even like Daisy flowers. I tried feeding it with Daisy flowers petals but it hated it. In controversy, Mafia liked it so much! He kept munching on it hahaha.



Here's a picture of the two cute bunnies of mine. Daisy look rather fierce here but she's not. Will post more pictures of it soon!


I've been really busy since school started thus not updating my blog at all. Submissions are mad. There's a hell load list of submissions for every module: Killer. I'm sure everyone's complaining for more time. Yes, submission deadlines have been extended, but still, we need more time. *fight for rights* It's not as if I only have one module for the entire year three~

*We need more time, we need more time, we need more time*



Alvin Aucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment