Monday, June 25, 2012

21.

All I can say is, I did enjoy myself the whole three weeks, and yes I think it's good enough.

I'm all recharged for school again!

I'm so sexcited to see everyone in school tomorrow. Shall sleep early tonight.



Got this chic spectacle frame (zero degree lens) at only 10 bucks!


All the shopping was thanks to Christine BFF. Aww Loving all the buys from her. :)


Both shades from Christine that I love so so so much! I have to say sorry to her cause the second one was supposed to be hers. But it's too nice to resist, so I asked for it heehee. Thanks love!


Just had a new haircut at Christine's cousin's salon. At first I was rather skeptical if it looks good cause honestly this wouldn't be a haircut that I would ask for. For the first time, I actually allowed the hairstylist to decide on what to cut for me cause I had to idea for the new cut. I hated it at first, but now I loved it! Thanks *whatever name you are*.


It doesn't look bad with the fringe down too. Will take a picture of the fringe soon.


Lovely morning, lovely night. The day ended pleasant.


School starts tomorrow and there's no fun for the next few weeks. Goodnight loves. :)



Alvin Aucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment