Thursday, September 6, 2012

Vacation | Week One.

So the long awaited vacation is here! YAY. I've been waiting for so long for this long awaited day. I'm so hungry for vacation + a break. Finally, it's here. HELL YEAH.


Had a lot of bunny time with Mafia + Daisy! I love them so so so much. Mafia as always, is a good guy or girl (Got to double confirm about it asap). And Daisy has been a good girl now too! She's very happy with her companion Mafia, and have been good in it's litter training. Thumbs up for both Mafia + Daisy.


Super cute! This is why I love them so much. My beautiful ladies and maybe, gentlemen. They don't have to do anything to please me. All they have to do is to just look at me with their eyes and I'll like "Omg you're such a cutie. I love you~". Loving them with all my might!


Finally bought Mafia + Daisy a nail clipper. Shall clip their nails myself from now on. The only thing I've never do for them again is to trim their fur. Made a big mistake trimming Daisy's and it's in quite a bad situation now.


Socks from Daiso! It's a warm socks for the night and I love it. I've never worn socks to sleep before and trying it for the first time! It feels so great. Shall get a few more and make it a habit to sleep with socks.


Duck feet.


So, I found a new job as a toy boy. Zero to Six is located at 112 Katong and I'll be there working for this whole semester break to earn more cash. Will work hardcore for the cash. (Y) Well, it's quite tough working at a toys store cause you have to be mindful of what you say, do and sell. I need more experience on that to excel better at work.


Meal of the day: Prawn noodles with spoon.
verdict: It tastes bad. I paid 4 bucks for this and it taste worse than the 2.50 bucks prawn noodle at the coffee shop just opposite my place. I'll never ever have their prawn noodles again. NEVER.


Yours truly, Zero to Six.
Zero to Six is a toy shop by Christine and Terence (My bosses) and they are both husband and wife! The name of the shop actually came from the concept of the shop, which was to sell toys for children age 0-6 (Okay maybe there's no such thing as 0 years old). The toys are incredible! They are ALL quality toys which passes the criteria for their contents and design, which means all their toys are certified to be save for kids, very safe.


First day. Me in the apron/uniform. I look so not a toy boy hahaha!







The job scope at 026 (In short for Zero to Six) is rather simple and I would say it's not badly paid. The average, my average through my experiences. I enjoy working there cause it is so stress-free (Okay maybe not free from it, but just minimized a lot). Or maybe, I just need to re-live my childhood a little, cause I feel so deprived of toys when I was younger~

More things to complete during this semester break. Got to knock them down one by one. Shall end here abruptly.



Alvin Aucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment