Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Good days, bad ones.

Good news: All the concurrent submissions were extended.

Matech x2 | Extended from Wednesday to Friday.
IDS (Models) | Extended from Friday to next Monday.
IDS (A1 Pamphlet) | Extended from next Monday to the following Monday. *wow*

I'm more worried about my Matech submission. Just manage to consult jho about my construction drawings and the conclusion was "This is a year two's standard". I'm not surprised to hear that since I never excel in autocad drawings before, and I do dread drawing. I need a list of drawing standards to guide me.

But anyway, ending on a lighter note, I have so much things lined up for this vacation. Cause I know for sure this will be the last vacation to enjoy~


The sacred list:

- Reorganize my contacts.
It used to be so neatly organized into groups and now, half of it is group-less. I need to organize it for easy text spamming hahaha.

- Work (As usual).
I need a new job. I might consider going back to CO since I'm terminated from rws already. I'm quite assured that I am.

- Clothing.
I need to clear and stock up new clothing. I need a revamp for my wardrobe. Year three's the now-or-never stage of my life.

- Room renovation.
I'm still quite skeptical if I can get it done during this semester break cause some parts of the house is still undergoing a minor renovation by HDB and I have no idea how long is it going to take. And then, Momsy wants her room and the living room to be painted too. So, it's rather a heavy task. This task may or may not be fulfilled during semester break. If it isn't, then term break it shall be~

- Portfolio.
Got to update and edit my portfolio: Web and hard copy. And this includes re-rendering of images and walk through (Maybe not I think hahaha). This would be tedious but I've to do something.

- Hardcore fitness training.
Napfa will be on the first or second week of the new semester and I cannot fail. Don't wanna go for BMT earlier. Hardcore push ups, pull ups, running, crunches, skipping etc, whatever that shall be planned when vacation starts. FITNESS 101.


Still got to update this sacred to do list. Shall do it when vacation starts.


"I smell vacation. I smell the blood of fun."




Alvin Aucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment