Friday, March 29, 2013

Daisy's first birthday.


Today is 29 March 2013. Daisy was born on 29 March 2012. If Daisy was still around, she would have turn one today. If she was around, I will celebrate her birthday with a blast. It would be a big day.

It's been 5 months since Daisy left. After so long, I still miss her and want her back so much. I can't even describe how much I miss her using words. It saddens me so much that she left so suddenly. I remember that during her last days, she was a fighter. She still live happily together with Mafia. I'm so proud of her. Whenever I think of her, I have so many "If only.." thoughts. I really wish I could turn back in time and prevent Daisy from being traumatized by the groomer.

I can still remember vividly the day Daisy passed away. She was panting so heavily, grabbing as much air as she can. She died right in my arms and there was nothing I can do but to watch her leave me and Mafia. I cried so badly instantly. I kept begging for her to come back to me, kept shaking her to wake her up, but nothing changed. She left for real. I was only crying and nothing else. I couldn't think what to do next, I just wanted to cry it all out. Daisy soon lost her warm and slowly turn cold. Her muscles were so relaxed that just by brushing my hand on her fur would pull her fur out.

The cremation was a terrible thing to witness. It was the signal that everything of hers will be gone. Waiting for Daisy's ashes was the longest wait ever. And when I got to see it, it made me realized how weak one's life could be. I brought Daisy's ashes home safely and wished that one day I'll get a bunny like Daisy again. I know she's never replaceable still. Time to time when I think about Daisy, and it makes me regret so many things that I've not done enough. If only I could turn back into the days I still have Daisy, I'll do so much more things for her and Mafia.

On this special day, I wish that Daisy will still be happy at Rainbow Bridge and that she will never never forget us. And if she does forget us, I hope she will be able to find another family who she loves, and loves her back unconditionally.



I love you Daisy,
With lots and lots of love and misses,
Daddy Aucks.

1 comment:

  1. Hi do u recommend NSC ? any improvements on your skin ?

    ReplyDelete