Wednesday, March 27, 2013

When I'm gone, what happened.


So I've been away from blogging for a really long time. So I shall update a little what I've been doing! 

Finally, design school has ended. After three years of long and hardcore sleepless nights, I've finally graduated with a Diploma in Interior Design. Though I won't be graduating with a good GPA since I've had too many late submissions during year one and two. 4 to be exact, and 3 of them are final submissions, which has the heaviest component. And after three years, I realized that my full potential might not be interior design. I may or may not had fully explored, but I'm thinking that probably exhibition/installation/furniture design might suit me more.

Okay maybe I should just grab instagram pictures to show what I've been doing for the past four months when I was missing from blogging.



Got really burnt last week while I was at Sentosa. But I totally enjoyed my day at Adventure Cove Water Park. Since I'm working over there and have not tried the rides, it would be good to explore the area once and for all. But too bad the crowd was way too heavy due to school holidays and it was packed like sardine fishes. Took only two rides and I gave up queueing.


I also helped out a course mate for a photoshop. It was a Final Year Project by the Visual and Media students and it was fun! Was really awkward at first but soon we broke the ice (Kinda). The project was created by the two ladies in black, aiming to promote local designers.


Totally loving the top by Mashup Singapore. It was meant to be oversized but still a little big, but the bat wing shirt killed me. If it was affordable I would totally get it.


Yeah I got a new bunny. She's called Pancake. Inspired from her color. This was the first picture I took of her. She's such a cutie. Unlike the independent Mafia, she loves to be pet on her head. She would annoy you consistently to get your attention until you pet her on her nose and head.


As you can see from her updated picture, she actually a lionhead lop. Look at her beautiful mane. But oh well when she gets older I'll definitely cut her manes short.


Singapore Polytechnic's Design School held a graduation show at URA last week and it was good. Took a pretty picture of the entire clique (Without Joline cause she was late lol).


The one that listened to me when I needed her. Thank you Joan for enduring all my nonsense the last two years. Though there was a short period we parted, but I'm glad we are back together. Love annoying you every single day in the studio and I'll miss it for sure.


The furniture atelier mini clique! We have been through so so so much throughout the entire FYP. I'm so glad all of us made i through! Dee you've been such an interesting friend for the past 2+ years? So many many secrets and bitch talks we had hehe. Well surprising we get along so well even when I don't club with you. And you Jong! Being in the clique with you made me laugh so much. You and you're jokes and sarcasm haha! And of course Joline. We too had many many talks and yes I've known you so much better through these years! Some bad things happened before and I parted from the clique and I'm so glad we are together again *blush face*


Potts  + Xinying my amazing CF good friends! Thank you for all the good times we had. I know we have been saying to catch up since we parted after CF and we haven't, so now that all of us have graduated I'm sure we can meet up again! Oh and I realized all of us have been changing our hairstyle or color so often too. I love you guys!


And finally my FYP furniture piece is back at home, where it should be~ Yucks so cheesy. All the handwork I've spent on it I'm sure it deserves somewhere to be called home right? I just hope it will not just last for a year.



So much have happened this four months and this blog post won't be enough. I hope I'll be blogging a lot more often now since I'll be pretty free. On a lighter note, it will be Daisy's first birthday in two days. If only she was still here.



Alvin Aucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment