Saturday, January 7, 2012

End of vacation.

It's been a while since I last blogged and I'm so excited to blog again! Been really busy during the vacation cause of work and work was great! It's been three months since I started work at the maritime museum and it was awesome pawsome. Great working with my colleagues too.

End of vacation! School started on Monday and I was pretty excited for the new term. New terms means new project. This term was special. There were three different project brief and my was the one which will be design a toilet experience. It was my first choice and I love it! Will be working extra hard (But I think I always did) for this project and I hope I score.

Went over to Universal Studios Singapore (USS) on 27th December 2011 with my family and it was great. If you see the album from my facebook, it's named "Fun, laughter and anger" and that's because I was super duper irritated with my cousin's friends. They are really a burden urgh. Enough said, will be showing pictures!

Ps: I deleted every photo of my cousin's friends.



Little brother and he's bowl cut. Heehee that's why we're brothers, right?


But the photos were taken before I got my bowl cut so I don't "look" like my little brother. We look cool right? Hahah just kidding.


My two cousins! Momsy was their nanny for the day since their parents didn't tag along.


Me and my usual pose: the twitched mouth.


Momsy and I! Guess momsy's age. You can never guess it right!


The only mascot that we took with that day. We didn't exactly pay attention to any of the mascots lol.


My second brother was missed. He had track training so he missed it. BUT! He went with his friends on the Friday of the week urgh.


Finally got the potion bottle! Yes. But it was so expensive. It was 15.80 bucks man.


Love this photo man! I think I look good heehee. And the slurp in the potion bottle looks delicious!



Funny photo of the day oh my. Momsy felt that she was short, too short.




The young momsy! Guess her age hahah.



Super skinny jaw thanks to my sucking my cheeks in heehee.


Anther even skinnier cheek!


Momsy chopped off my hands in the photo. Looks good though!



Ending the day with the last shot! *Kaching*


That day was long. We entered at 10+ in the morning and left at 8+ at night. Super long queue that day. I had inside information that the number of guests hit the record that day. That was how busy and crowded it was man.

Shall cut down the post and get back to my variety show now. Goodnight!



Alvin Aucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment