Saturday, June 16, 2012

Under the Moon | Mafia.

I'm pretty sure some of you might have already known about Mafia (Through Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) but still, I need to share with you guys my cute little thing! Mafia is definitely the cutest thing, at least to me it is~


This was taken when I just bought Mafia. It was practically tiny and small. It was really shy.


And this is Mafia taken just a few days ago. It has definitely grown bigger in just less than a week.

Many people were telling me Mafia have grown bigger, and I really didn't see the difference. I was thinking, it's rather impossible for it to grow that much just within a week. And just yesterday I was look at Mafia, I'm like, "Yes I'm sure Mafia grew bigger".


Look at Mafia the cutie. It loves climbing on my shoulders a lot.


Did a reminder list for all the things I need to do everyday.


Mafia's carrier basket! But then I realized it's way to small. When Mafia gets bigger, I'm sure I'll need a new one urgh.


Took Mafia to school one day and it was eager to leave home too! Aww.



A collage of Mafia's playhouse V2.0. It will undergo V3.0 soon as I'm seeing some tiny issues with it.


And look, Mafia loves Momsy a lot! It practically cuddled with Momsy for a long time.





Anyway, Mafia is a x-breed of a Lion head and a Netherlands Dwarf. It's the cutest thing ever~

Well, I've to say I didn't expect myself to get a bunny, but it was definitely love at first sight. The innocent yet shy looking eyes were so adorable. And the color of the fur, it's unique. It's off black, not pure black. I'm hoping to convince Momsy soon to let Mafia run around in my room, so that it wouldn't have to be bored in a cage.

I love you Mafia, goodnight. :)



Alvin Aucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment