Saturday, August 18, 2012

Brick wall | 02.

Friday night was tough. Spent hours building a brick wall and I'm only half done. But well, I'm quite amazed with myself since I built 10 layers all by myself~ And 3 of it was done during Day 01. (Y) Planned to stay up late in school but I end up going back at 9+ cause my back, arms and wrists were aching so badly.



Current status of the brick wall: 13/21 layers. And yes, it is slanted for a reason.


Honestly, I'm pretty skeptical if the wall will be strong enough to not collapse. The one-brick-length thickness surely isn't meant for a slanted/cantilevered wall, but with the time constraint, I guess I've to cut down a little here and there~


Picture taken today in school. Swaging Christine's "RUNBKK" cap. I've yet to return it back to her hahaha!


Caption: "Look at qzh's fat + stretchable face~".

Here in school on a Saturday thanks to qzh cause he needed help for submission. Let me assure I'm only assisting him, I'm not doing it okay.


Caption: "Watch me throw the fireball".

I'm loving this webcam toy effect introduced by qzh the boy. (Y)


Ending off the day late for sure cause I need more time on my Matech submission. Screwed up both Matech interim and final submission, so I really got to do well for this submission. let me do this!

"Lost time is never found again".




Alvin Aucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment